Translate

Sunday 24 March 2013

Deep house classic, "Missing You" in two version, by Larry Heard.


Old one. Never to be forgotten.

(1999 / 2000 release, Trackmode Recordings / Alleviated Records).

Or two old ones, maybe, as the same song in a cool, jazz style mix can sound like a different track to the 70s electro soundtrack influenced original version.

I remember from a long time there are a few good mixes of this classic, cool cut.

I think I remember this is one particularly amazing very long re-edit, no idea who by, I hope I can find it and post it here.

The classic version is to be enjoyed, though:





... And here is the Jazz Café Mix (or "Larry's Jazz Café Mix"?) of "Missing You":







BUY: Either version can be bought and downloaded from, say:


No comments:

Post a Comment